About Me

My name is Ashley Wheeler. I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in elementary education. I can't wait until graduate and start teaching. A lot of people tell me that teaching will not make me a lot of money, and I tell them that I'm not in it for the money that I love kids and I love helping them. I would love knowing that I've made a difference in their lives. Growing up I used to "play school". My mom would always tell me that I would make a great teacher one day. It is truly my passion!
I live in Mobile, Alabama. I am 23 years old, currently not married, but I do have a two year old daughter named Kaitlyn. I am very close to my family. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love eating spaghetti! I do not currently have any pets, but I would love to one day have a dog.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Projects and Activities

In my classroom I would love to have lots of projects and activities. When the different seasons come, I would love for the students to participate in activities and projects for that season so that I can hang stuff in my classroom. I would try to be overly nice to make the kids like me, but doing fun stuff wouldn't hurt every now and then. When I was in elementary school I loved making stuff and doing projects.

No comments: